FOTD: Autumn Look

This first FOTD is a nice autumnal look, which I have been wearing a lot lately. It is a simple look with a nice pop of berry lip. The products I used to create this are posted beneath the photo.

Deze eerste makeup look is simpel maar elegant, met eyeliner en een mooie lippenstift. De producten die ik hiervoor gebruikt heb staan onderaan de foto.

mooi4

Primer: Revlon Photoready Perfecting Primer in 001

Foundation: Catrice Photo Finish in o10 Sand Beige

Concealer: Maybelline Fit for Me 10 Light

Powder: Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Light Plus

Blush: H&M Blusher 12 Dazzling Peach

Eyeshadow: Maybelline Color Tattoo 250 Nude Pink

Eyeliner: Essence Stays No Matter What Waterproof 01 Midnight Black

Mascara: Max Factor False Lash Effect in Black Brown

Lips: NYC Smooch Proof Lipstain in 497 Rock on Ruby

8 thoughts on “FOTD: Autumn Look

1. nadinebl October 14, 2014 / 10:46 pm

This look is so pretty! I love it. šŸ™‚

2. Vanessa October 14, 2014 / 9:46 pm

Wonderful post…I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

3. Anne October 14, 2014 / 9:09 pm

No H&M…I thought they would be everywhere by now. I am sure the many advantages of living in Australia make up for it though.

• megansbeautyblog October 15, 2014 / 1:40 am

Yeah actually I realised after typing that we do have an H&M it’s just on the other side of Sydney though so I would have to travel a bit to get to it. Next time i”m in that area though I will deffs check it out x

• Anne October 15, 2014 / 4:13 pm

Great. The eyeshadow palettes are also really pretty, but unfortunately those irritate my sensitive eyes. Good luck!

4. megansbeautyblog October 14, 2014 / 1:32 pm

Love the blush this is even a look that would look really good for Spring šŸ™‚

• Anne October 14, 2014 / 1:34 pm

Thanks šŸ™‚ The blush was really one of those things you pick up while queing at H&M, but I absolutely love it.

• megansbeautyblog October 14, 2014 / 1:42 pm

Yeah, when I saw the photo I thought it was going to be an expensive blush like Nars or Mac but no just H&M. How lucky they have such a nice blush, it’s a shame they don’t have an H&M where I’m from.