A big thank you to Danny for the Liebster Award Nomination! Check out her great blog here: http://heartofdan.blogspot.co.uk/!
So, lets start with eleven fun facts about myself.
1 Chocolate addict,
2 I have developed a knitwear obsession this autumn,
3 I work with skulls (creepy huh),
4 I am a foundation hoarder,
5 My favorite hobby is reading,
6 I would love to have a cat or three,
7 I love coffee, but I had to cut down,
8 So now I drink loads of green tea,
9 London is my favorite place in the whole world,
10 Porridge is amazing; I could eat it all day,
11 I recently completed a season of the Walking Dead in two days.
And here are the answers to Danny’s eleven questions:
If I could change one moment in time, I would prevent the invention of nuclear power and bombs.
Malala Yousafzai is one of my heroes. I have the utmost respect for the way in which she has managed to deal with life changing events and turned them into such a force for good in this world.
If I could change one thing about the world, I would make sure all children received proper care and education. They are the future.
Autumn is my favourite season: I love walking through the amazing colours nature produces each fall while the weather is usually still nice enough to get outside and hike.
I dislike snow a lot. A fresh coat of snow looks lovely and very seasonal, but it quickly turns to either a brown slush or a slippery layer of ice over which I have to attempt to bike to work.
If I could choose one thing to excel at it would be writing. I would love to turn writing into my profession, but choosing a genre would be a bit of a challenge not to mention just taking a year off everything else to write a novel.
Beauty blogs are my absolute favourite blogs to read (surprise surprise). I love reading about new products, beauty hacks, and looking at inspirational make up and nail tutorials.
If I could be a celebrity for a day I would be Angelina Jolie. Not for her looks (or her husband) but because of her strong commitment to charity work, in particular her support of children and sexual abuse victims. I strongly believe celebrities should use their fame to make this world a better place.
My dream is to live in the UK for a couple of years. I always feel right at home every time I visit and would really like to live and work there.
If I were a fruit I would want to be a honeydew melon, solely because of the name.
My favourite song right now is Youth by Daughter.
My eleven nominees for the Liebster Award are the following amazing blogs, in no particular order:
CaramelQueeny Amna – http://caramelqueeny.com/
Lynne – http://www.bobsrouge.com/
Vanessa – http://www.vanessablogt.be/
Colleenmaith – http://ancolleenmaith.wordpress.com/
Tatiana – http://www.blogenbeauty.nl
Katherine – http://www.kannehackettblog.blogspot.co.uk
Here are the Liebster Award Rules, as a reminder.
- Thank the blog that nominated you and link them.
- Post eleven facts about yourself.
- Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you and then create an eleven question set for the next group of nominees.
- Choose eleven people to nominate and link them on the post.
- Let your nominees know they’ve been tagged – and no tag backs!
And finally, the eleven questions for my nominated bloggers. I look forward to reading your answers.
- Why did you start this blog?
- What would be your ultimate travel destination?
- Name one of your bucket list activities?
- What is the best advice you have ever received?
- What do you value most in life?
- What would you do today if you knew you could not fail?
- Which movie character would you like to be?
- What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
- Are you a morning or evening person?
- What is your favourite color?
- Why do you blog?
Thanks for reading!