London Shopping Haul

I am back from my London trip and it was obviously amazing and way too short! I’ll be catching up on all of my blog matters in the coming days, but I wanted to share my shopping haul with you!

Ik ben net terug van mijn tripje naar London en het was geweldig maar veel te kort! Ik zal de komende dagen weer bezig zijn met mijn blog, maar wilde wel alvast mijn gekochte producten met jullie delen!

london haul makeup

Nars –ย Radiant Creamy concealer in Vanilla

Makeup Revolution London Eyeshadow Palettes: Iconic 2 and Essential Mattes

ย Rimmel Salon Pro polish in Punk Rock

Max Factor False Lash Effect mascara in Black

Max Factor Glossfinity nailpolish in Ruby Fruit

All That Glitters gift with purchase:

Max Factor False Lash Effect in Black/Brownย

Glossfinity nailpolish in Raspberry Blush

Colour Elixir Lipstick in Cherry Kiss

Wild Shadow Pot in Golden Amazon.

london shopping haul skincare

Tangle Teezer Compact Styler

Fortnum&Mason Green Earl Grey

Fortnum&Mason Green Jasmine

Harrods Afternoon Tea Heritage Collection

20 thoughts on “London Shopping Haul

1. shwetajoshi December 12, 2014 / 6:35 pm

ooohh… that looks like an indulgent shopping haul

Liked by 2 people

2. Lucy December 11, 2014 / 2:26 pm

Glad you enjoyed your visit to london looks like a great amount of shopping. Love the makeup purchases Lucy

• Anne December 11, 2014 / 2:29 pm

Thanks Lucy! It was great fun ๐Ÿ˜€ We combined museums and cultural stuff with lots of shopping and good food ๐Ÿ˜€

3. Amelia Vesper December 10, 2014 / 8:28 pm

Lush Eau Roma is the best!! Especially for traveling. Looks like a very productive trip ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anne December 10, 2014 / 10:17 pm

I adore that toner, I can’t even count the number of bottles I have gone through ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anne December 10, 2014 / 10:17 pm

Thanks Amy ๐Ÿ™‚
      I am looking forward to testing all of it ๐Ÿ™‚

4. Heidie Makes December 10, 2014 / 4:29 pm

Oh, I’m so jealous now! ๐Ÿ˜€ Great products, I can’t wait to visit London soon again, used to live there so I’m always kinda homesick.

• Anne December 10, 2014 / 5:24 pm

It is my home away from home! You should visit again soon ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anne December 10, 2014 / 4:06 pm

London is super en zo dichtbij!

• Anne December 10, 2014 / 4:05 pm

I may have gone a little crazy on make up and skincare, oepsie. But than I didn’t buy any clothes or shoes ๐Ÿ˜‰
      It is actually a repurchase: I loved it last time so I can definitely recommend it. I will review it in a few weeks time ๐Ÿ™‚
      x
      Anne

5. beauty2dcore December 10, 2014 / 10:53 am

Glad you had a good trip! Great products ๐Ÿ™‚ Really like the NARS creamy concealer and the Revolution palettes. Love Liberty – great stuff! (As well as the John Lewis store!)
    I just got back from there too – feeling so sad! Why do holidays go by so fast? hehe

• Anne December 10, 2014 / 11:01 am

It was super, but London always is. A little busy but so pretty with all the christmas lights!
      How was your trip? And yes, it always goes way too quickly, I nearly refused to board the plane ๐Ÿ˜‰

• beauty2dcore December 10, 2014 / 3:43 pm

Yes you can never go wrong with London! Perfect for shopping, sightseeing & night life – can’t wait to go back again! It was great – really enjoyed it. The atmosphere there, particularly in Oxford street was fantastic. So Christmassy ๐Ÿ™‚ Until next time…!

• Anne December 10, 2014 / 4:07 pm

I agree, it is fun all year round but seems to come alive around christmas time!