Nails of the Week: Christmas Red

Christmas is getting closer, so today I am wearing a traditional red on my fingers as a nod to the festive season. Rimmel’s Salon Pro in 323 Rivera Red is one of those perfect bright red polishes that work with any outfit. I love this series from Rimmel, very easy to apply and long lasting. The cute printed files with the Christmas/London theme are from Primark.

rivera red

Kerst komt steeds dichterbij, dus vandaag draag ik een traditionele rode kleur op mijn nagels. Rimmel’s Salon Pro 323 in Rivera Red is een perfecte felrode kleur die werkt bij elke outfit. Ik vind deze lakken van Rimmel erg fijn: ze zijn makkelijk om aan te brengen en blijven lang mooi zitten. De schattige nagelvijlen bedrukt met een Kerst/London thema zijn van Primark.

13 thoughts on “Nails of the Week: Christmas Red

1. beauty2dcore December 17, 2014 / 6:28 pm

Really nice colour – besides being Christmassy, it’s a classic red that goes with everything for any occasion πŸ™‚

• Anne December 18, 2014 / 10:47 am

Absolutely, the perfect neutral red (if that makes sense) πŸ™‚

• Anne December 17, 2014 / 10:44 am

Adorable but awful quality, Primark is cheap but not always great πŸ˜‰

2. ymorbeauty December 16, 2014 / 3:43 pm

I got my festive red nails on as well Anne! I thought I’d have them on until christmas, but I’m seriously feeling a dark nail lately. I might switch it for a plum or black.

• Anne December 16, 2014 / 5:35 pm

Glad you said that, because I am also seriously considering dark for Christmas itself. I have a beautiful dark green essie or maybe midmight blue with gold flakes.

• ymorbeauty December 17, 2014 / 5:06 pm

I’m glad I’m not the only one! I’m thinking deep burgundy for me. Girl, go with the midnight blue! I’ve seen such pretty looks with flakes–I want to try it.

• Anne December 16, 2014 / 10:48 am

They are very good. Drying time can be a bit long, but I love the colours!

• beautyandthemedia December 16, 2014 / 10:50 am

I found mine dried really quick, try putting them in a bowl of cold water to dry. I did a review on the varnish too x

• Anne December 16, 2014 / 12:24 pm

Great tip and I’ll check out your review πŸ™‚

3. myfashionandbeautytales December 16, 2014 / 10:40 am

Love getting into the Christmassy spirit!