Nails of the Week: London’s Weather Forecast

Catrice thinks of the greatest names for their products. London’s Weather Forecast is aptly a neutral mid grey tone. I have given myself a little pat on the back for avoiding any puns on the omnipresent Fifty Shades of Grey, but I couldn’t think of a more appropriate color on my nails this week. Unfortunately, the quality of this particular polish is rather poor (major chipping after a day) but the funny name and cheap price make up for some of that.

london weather catrice

Catrice verzint de leukste namen voor hun producten en deze lak is geen uitzondering: London’s Weather Forecast. Een toepasselijke neutrale grijstint. Ik vind het toch goed van mezelf dat ik een verwijzing naar de overal aanwezig Fifty Shades of Grey film heb weten te weerstaan, maar kon geen betere kleur verzinnen voor de nagellak van de week. Β Helaas is de kwaliteit van deze lak niet goed (na een enkel dag al grote chips) maar de leuke naam en goedkope prijs compenseren iets.

17 thoughts on “Nails of the Week: London’s Weather Forecast

• Anne February 21, 2015 / 10:21 am

Yes, it really isn’t the best quality but then again it was cheap πŸ˜‰

1. Amy February 20, 2015 / 3:50 am

Oh, I love this colour! It reminds me of a rainy day, which are my favourite type of days. It has a really cute name, too β™₯
    Amy xx

Perfect Imperfections

• Anne February 20, 2015 / 9:25 am

The name is cute and very appropriate πŸ˜€ xx Anne

2. Talking About Beauty February 18, 2015 / 8:25 pm

Another lovely colour (we seem to like the same nail colours! πŸ™‚ ) Pity it’s not that great quality….like the film apparently πŸ˜‰

• Anne February 18, 2015 / 9:15 pm

We do love similar colors πŸ˜€
      Yes, I have heard some horrible stories so I might just await the dvd release…

• Talking About Beauty February 18, 2015 / 9:50 pm

Yes same here! I’m annoyed I still want to watch it despite the bad reviews and writing! πŸ™‚

• Anne February 18, 2015 / 7:22 pm

It’s a tricky but pretty shade. I hate the quality of this one, but haven’t found a dupe of the color from a better brand yet!
      Doing great, hope you are having fun prepping for your trip πŸ™‚
      x Anne

• annie'sbeauty... February 18, 2015 / 8:14 pm

Well, it had to be something to turn you off! πŸ˜©πŸ˜” when you find a good dupe, please let me know!

I didn’t start the actual preparations like clothes to wear , makeup and skincare to take with me… I’m the one to pack my things the day before! 😁 And I usually love to travel light, only with a hand luggage!
        I’ve learned to pack enough stuff for a week and to get everything in a backpack while I was in Uni and we had our trips around the country twice a year.

And I’d rather buy another luggage there and to fill it with stuff I buy there than taking with me lots of useless stuff! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜Œ

Lots of xx

• Anne February 18, 2015 / 9:17 pm

I will! Must have a look at Essie soon πŸ˜‰

Really! I tend to make lists of what to pack in advance…but then I am used to being in the middle of nowhere for a while without access to shops.
          Wish I could say I am a light packer, it is a big advantage though. And you are so rightL buy some nice things while you are there πŸ˜€
          xx
          Anne

3. Sanae February 18, 2015 / 10:10 am

Een heel mooi kleurtje. Valt me wel tegen dat ie snel begon te chippen. Ik kan daar persoonlijk heel slecht tegen.

• Anne February 18, 2015 / 10:36 am

Ik heb er ook weinig geduld voor, maar heb deze tint nog niet in een betere lak weten te vinden.

4. plus+beauty27 February 18, 2015 / 8:37 am

It looks like such a nice color. Sorry to hear that it chips though. ❀ xx

• Anne February 18, 2015 / 8:52 am

Chips like crazy, but I love Catrice for trying new colors I am unsure about at a bargain price and then buying a better polish in a similar color. xx

• plus+beauty27 February 18, 2015 / 11:36 am

Yeah that’s true. I have never had good luck with nail polish lasting though lol. xx