The lovely Hajara from Chocolatefrosst nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award ages ago…I am so sorry it has taken me this long to get this post up on the blog, even though I am very grateful for the nomination 🙂
So, how does the Very Inspiring Blogger Award work?
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add their link to your blog.
2. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers.
5. Contact your nominees and provide a link to your post.
6. Display the award logo (button) on your blog, whether on your sidebar or about page, or special award page.
Seven things about me
1) I would love to have a cat (or even better two), but my landlord will not permit pets. For now, my cute grey Ghost will have to remain a dream.
2) I am addicted to green tea and drink it in large quantities. One of the things I miss most when travelling is starting the day with a big mug of green tea…
3) and a bowl of oatmeal with cinnamon and banana. Best breakfast ever and it is actually healthy!
4) I am secretly saving money to buy a Mulberry, even though I think they are ridiculously overpriced and once said I would never spend that much money on a bag.
5) I am a foundation hoarder: I just love buying and trying new foundation, even though I have plenty of them.
6) I prefer Paul Spector over Christian Grey…in the looks department that is, seeing as neither is a particularly nice person. (Just Google it, you know you want to).
7) My absolute favourite food is peanut butter ice-cream! (you can’t actually get it here in the Netherlands, which is a blessing in disguise).
As for my nominations, I have picked 15 bloggers that have inspired me during my first couple of months in the blogging world. Please don’t feel any pressure to write about this (some of you have likely already done this Award), it is just an expression of my love for your blogs! So, in no particular order:
9) San’s Life
12) Ymor Beauty
15) Bobs & Rouge
Hope you guys enjoyed this and I look forward to reading some fun facts from the nominated ladies!