Spring Makeup Dilemmas

The spring make-up collections are slowly appearing on blogs and in stores and I am loving it. I cannot wait for lovely spring weather, dresses, pastel nails, and some amazing LE make-up products.

This is were you come in: I need a little help. I have been seeing so many lovely items popping up online and I can’t quite make up my mind. Please help me out by letting me know what you would pick in the comments.

Choices Choices Blushes.jpg

The first dilemma is about one of my favorite make-up products: blush. I absolutely love the floral print of the Dior version, but the ribbon effect of the Chanel is also too pretty. As if that wasn’t though enough, I noticed this lovely new striped Kiko blush online today. The packaging looks so sophisticated, a little reminiscent of hourglass.

Choices Choices Charlotte tilbury

The second issue are the newly released lipstick shades by Charlotte Tilbury. I love her lipsticks and I think both new colors are amazing…but I think I need Kiss Chase. What an great berry shade.

Do let me know what you think!

*All photos taken from the brand websites.

De lente make-up collecties beginnen langzaam te verschijnen op beauty blogs en in de winkels en ik ben er verliefd op. Ik kan niet wachten op fijn lente weer, jurkjes, pastel nagellak, en geweldige Limited Edition make-up producten.

En daar heb ik jullie hulp bij nodig! Ik heb zoveel mooie dingen voorbij zien komen online en ik kan niet kiezen. Help me door me in het commentaar te laten weten wat jij zou kiezen.

Choices Choices Blushes

Het eerste dilemma gaat over een van mijn favoriete make-up producten: blush. Ik vind de bloemenprint van de Dior versie geweldig, maar het streep effect van Chanel is ook heel mooi. Dat was al een lastige keuze, maar vanmiddag zag ik deze mooie nieuwe gestreepte Kiko blush online voorbijkomen. De verpakking ziet er heel chique uit, doet me denken aan Hourglass

Choices Choices Charlotte tilbury

Het tweede probleem zijn de nieuwe lipstick kleuren van Charlotte Tilbury. Ik ben dolop haar lipsticks en beide nieuwe kleuren zijn geweldig… maar ik denk dat ik Kiss Chase moet hebben. Wat een mooie bessentint.

Laat me weten wat jij denkt!

*Alle fotos komen van de merk websites.

27 thoughts on “Spring Makeup Dilemmas

1. Talking About Beauty February 20, 2016 / 8:06 pm

Ohh this definitely is a dilemma
    Hmmm all look great but i would choose the Chanel blush (amazing combination of colours) and Between the Sheets as its more of a spring colour

• Anne February 22, 2016 / 10:23 am

Oh nice choices!! I am rather tempted by the Chanel blush I have to admit. Haven’t been able to swatch it yet though. Do you have any make up purchases planned for spring?

2. Amelia Vesper February 1, 2016 / 10:27 am

Oh Anne I can’t wait for spring either!! It cannot come soon enough. I love seeing all the new makeup collections…that Chanel blush has got to be my favorite, I love the vibrant colors. As for the lipstick, “Between the Sheets” looks like the perfect soft pink for spring! Gorgeous!

xo Mil

• Anne February 4, 2016 / 9:41 pm

Glad i am not the only one. We have had a very soft winter, so i shouldn’t really complain. How has the weather been treating you?
      I think i might have to get that Chanel blush, but I am making myself wait and think about it a little. Anything you are thinking of getting?
      xo Anne

• Amelia Vesper February 5, 2016 / 5:20 am

Winter hasn’t been too bad here either – just a bit rainy this week! I definitely need a beauty binge soon – I think I’ll pay Sephora a visit this weekend. I’ve been wanting to get some new bright lip colors and try out the bareMinerals skincare line!

• Anne February 5, 2016 / 9:32 am

That sounds alright, it seems to have been wet everywhere this year rather than cold.
          Oh sephora! I wish I could go there, you are so lucky. I might have to do a little binge in my local stores 🙂 That bareminerals line is looking very good.

3. ABeautifulWhim February 1, 2016 / 7:19 am

The Dior blush is stunning!! I haven’t tried it though. It’s gorgeous and I always love their products. Kiko has been repeated fails for me (I had to give up there)

• Anne February 1, 2016 / 8:45 am

Oh isn’t it just? I think it will come down to the Chanel or Dior…might all depend on how they swatch.
      Kiko is new here, so I am intrigued but thanks for the warning 🙂

• ABeautifulWhim February 2, 2016 / 7:29 am

I tried so hard to love Kiko. Everyone praises them but it didn’t happen for me 😢

• Anne February 4, 2016 / 9:36 pm

Well that can happen. I’ll give some stuff a go and see how it goes. It isn’t very expensive after all.

4. Mirifique Beauty January 30, 2016 / 10:44 am

I have the Chanel blush and it’s so versatile and even lovelier swirled together. Its very pigmented too. I tried the Dior blush in store and it was just another pink blusher to me with a pretty pattern embossed into it. I never really went for Dior blushers but i love so many of their other products. Kiko doesn’t look that interesting tbh and i haven’t tried CT lipsticks yet. Great post xx

• Anne February 1, 2016 / 8:46 am

The Chanel one looks so lovely and a little different. Glad to hear you like it 😀 I agree with you on dior: I am loving the print but the color is a little standard perhaps. xo Anne

5. mrsstrawberryblonde January 29, 2016 / 8:21 pm

Wow! I think you want the Kiss Chase lippie and the Kiko blusher – do you really think you could actually touch those beautiful Chanel or Dior blushers? 😉

• Anne February 1, 2016 / 8:48 am

That’s the problem with the Chanel and Dior blushes right?! Too pretty to touch. Still, I never buy make up I won’t use…do you?

• mrsstrawberryblonde February 1, 2016 / 7:24 pm

If you’ll use it, then buy the Chanel one!

Sometimes it happens that I buy a lipstick or something, and I hate the shade or the finish (pearl finish… ahhhhh!) – so I won’t be using that particular product. But I don’t buy make-up just to look at it. I always intend to use what I buy.

• Anne February 4, 2016 / 9:38 pm

Same here. If I buy it, I’ll use it. Though we all have some horrific mistaken lipstick colors in our drawer right?!

• Anne February 1, 2016 / 8:48 am

Oh yes, great addition to the CT range 🙂

• Anne February 1, 2016 / 8:48 am

Oh yes the dior print does look very lovely and I like their blushes.

6. jennywren7 January 29, 2016 / 11:02 am

Bet the chanel blush. That would be pretty as eyeshadow too with the ribbons of colour. And get both lipsticks. Can’t have enough lippies lol xx

• Anne February 1, 2016 / 8:49 am

Oh that is a great idea! It would look lovely as an eyeshadow 🙂 xo Anne

7. Lifestylebites3 January 29, 2016 / 10:50 am

When it comes to the blusher, the dior and chanel both competes well to each other and I love those interesting, catchy patterns. Score! Plus, kiss chase from CT looks unbelievably awesome. Great Post! Happy weekend Anne!

• Anne February 1, 2016 / 9:24 am

oh yes, this year’s spring collections are on point 🙂 thanks, hope you had a lovely weekend as well.
      xo Anne