Nails of the Week: Valentine’s Inspiration

valentine's nails.jpg

My slight obsession with accent nails continues! I have been wearing them a lot lately, so it is perhaps no surprise that my Valentine’s Day nails feature one as well.

The base coat is a lovely bright coral shade from Rimmel’s 60 seconds range called Rose Libertine (405). As a cute little accent, I went with the pastel specks of Truth or Dare (28) from the Nude Dots range by Essence. Just adds a little something to the look without being to fussy.

Mijn recente obsessie met accent nagels is nog niet afgelopen! Ik draag ze de laatste tijd veel, dus het is misschien geen verrassing dat er ook eentje in mijn Valentijnslook zit.

valentine's nails

De basis is de vrolijke koraalkleur uit Rimmel’s 60 Second serie met de naam Rose Libertine (405). Als een schattig accent koos ik voor de pastel spikkels van Truth or Dare (28) van de Nude Dots serie van Essence. Voegt net iets leuke toe zonder er te ingewikkeld uit te zien.

14 thoughts on “Nails of the Week: Valentine’s Inspiration

1. Nancy February 10, 2016 / 9:37 am

Leuk! Ik heb gisteren een schoentje op mn teennagel laten maken! Staat ook op mijn facebook, maar ik zal het volgende week op myweek laten zien!

• Anne February 12, 2016 / 9:56 am

Gaaf! Ik ben dol op die grappige nail art ideeen 🙂

2. Holly February 10, 2016 / 8:10 am

Hi There – hope you don’t mind the random question, as it’s not actually about nail varnish. How did you install a follow via Bloglovin button onto your blog? I tried but it wouldn’ let it as it is a wordpress.com site?

• Anne February 12, 2016 / 10:00 am

Not at all, but I have to admit I can’t quite remember how I did that…it has been ages ago. I vaguely remember grabbing a personalized button from blogloving and importing that as text in wordpress. Sorry for the vague answer

• Holly February 16, 2016 / 7:47 am

Thanks for replying! Are you using wordpress.com or wordpress.org?

• Anne February 16, 2016 / 9:31 am

I am using the free .com version. I remember it took a bit of fiddling, but it can’t have been hard because I am an absolute idiot at these things.

• Anne February 12, 2016 / 10:00 am

Very important decisions…any exciting plans?

• Amelia Vesper February 17, 2016 / 6:21 am

Not romantic plans…I went to visit my friend for her 30th birthday party and it was basically a 10 person sleepover the whole weekend 😉