A Little Lilac Fashion Moment

A little lilac moment (2)

Last week, I had a little serendipitious fashion moment in different shades of lilac. I had ordered new sneakers in this season’s in trend pastel shade. It is always exciting to rip open an online order to see the color in real life: sometimes it can be a bit disappointing but I was instantly in love this time around.

My lovely new Adidas Superstars are a lovely lilac that will work so well with my current obsession with mint green and pale blue clothes. I was still admiring them when I received an amazing belated birthday gift that accidentally matches them extremely well.

A little lilac moment (1)

The lovely Suzanne from Crea in the City has been busy knitting me this incredibly beautiful scarf. It is made out of baby alpaca wool she has dyed herself in this lovely multicolor purple. Just so soft and fluffy. The intricate border design is amazing, I still cannot believe she made it just for me πŸ™‚

Such a lovely accident that these pretty fashion statements both came in lilac. I have been loving both!

A little lilac moment (2)

Mijn mooie nieuwe Adidas Superstarts zijn een lieve lila kleur die zo mooi gaat staan bij mijn huidige obessie voor mint groene en zacht blauwe kleding. Ik was deze nog steeds aan het bewonderen toen ik een laat verjaardagskado kreeg dat er toevallig geweldig bij stond.

A little lilac moment (1)De superlieve Suzanne van Crea in the City is druk bezig geweest met het breiden van deze ongelofelijk mooie sjaal. Hij is gemaakt van baby alpaca wol die ze zelf geverfd heeft in deze mooie paarse kleur. Zo zacht en fluffy. Het ingewikkelde ontwerp van de rand is zo mooi, ik kan nog steeds niet geloven dat ze die voor mij gemaakt heeft πŸ™‚

Zo’n fijn toeval dat deze geweldige fashion opties beide in lila kwamen. Ze staan zo mooi bij elkaar!

21 thoughts on “A Little Lilac Fashion Moment

1. Nadine April 15, 2016 / 8:07 pm

Oh my, I love those sneakers! I can imagine they will look amazing with your pastel-toned pieces as you mentioned! That scarf is stunning too. Wow! xx

• Anne April 20, 2016 / 3:20 pm

Thanks Nadine! I have been wearing them a lot since they arrived and love them to bits. So comfy as well. xx

• Anne April 20, 2016 / 3:21 pm

Me too! They have been the only thing on my feet since I got them (A)

2. ClassicMaggie April 15, 2016 / 5:10 am

Super cute! I like that they’re still a classic style but with a pop of colour!

• Anne April 20, 2016 / 3:21 pm

Definitely a great twist on a classic πŸ˜€

• Anne April 20, 2016 / 3:22 pm

aah thanks! I am def. in love with them as well πŸ™‚

• Anne April 20, 2016 / 3:22 pm

Aren’t they just?! All I’ve worn since they’ve arrived.

3. Lifestylebites3 April 14, 2016 / 10:52 am

I love lilac hue and this pastel shade is perfect to wear during Spring and hence, why not! You are so lucky to have a close hearted person like Suzanne who have created an unique scarf just for you. Lovely!

• Anne April 14, 2016 / 11:44 am

Suzanne is just the best! The scarf is just so pretty, I have been wearing it non stop since I received it.