NOTW: Winter Wonderland

Essence NOTW Winter Wonderland nail polish light blue

The name of this polish doesn’t sound very appropriate for the lovely spring weather we are having right now, but I think this pale blue actually works very well in both winter and spring. It is that beautiful light blue that is just a few shades away from white.

Essence NOTW Winter Wonderland nail polish light blue

These Essence I ♥ Trend polishes are very cheap. but the lasting power isn’t quite on par with the more expensive brands. I have a very similar shade from Loreal that just stays beautiful on the nails a little longer. I prefer that, but if you are on a budget Essence definitely has some lovely polish options.

Essence NOTW Winter Wonderland nail polish light blue

De naam van deze nagellak past niet echt bij het mooie voorjaarsweer van de laatste dagen, maar ik denk dat deze lichtblauwe tint heel mooi werkt in zowel winter als lente. Het is een mooie licht blauw, slechts een paar tinten van wit verwijdert.

Essence NOTW Winter Wonderland nail polish light blue

Deze Essence I ♥ Trend lakjes zijn lekker goedkoop, maar blijven niet zo mooi zitten als de duurdere merken. Ik heb een heel vergelijkbare kleur van Loreal die toch net wat langer mooi blijft. Ik heb zelf liever wat duurdere lakjes, maar als je een beperkt budget hebt heeft Essence zeker een aantal goede opties.

18 thoughts on “NOTW: Winter Wonderland

• Anne April 20, 2016 / 12:33 pm

Totally agree with you on pure white! A tricky shade to get away with. This is that perfect off white pastel that will look great all summer.
      xo Anne

• Anne April 20, 2016 / 12:33 pm

Thanks! It is such a lovely color. xo Anne

1. Chanelle April 19, 2016 / 1:27 pm

This ice blue colour is so pretty and I agree such a lovely colour for spring and winter xx

2. annie's beauty... April 19, 2016 / 10:13 am

need me one of these blu-ish whites as well as a crisp white! there was that Chanel Eastern Lights which I skipped because of the formulation! :/ but I still have it in the back of my mind! 😉 xx, Annie | Annie’s Beauty

• Anne April 20, 2016 / 12:36 pm

Oh I think I might have missed that Chanel release, but we don’t get all the limited edition collections here.
      Haven’t Chanel just revamped their formulation of the entire polish range?
      xo Anne

• annie's beauty... April 20, 2016 / 1:37 pm

it was a LE collection indeed! and, boy don’t I feel your struggle! they haven’t brought anything LE from Chanel here lately… I don’t get it! :/

• Anne April 21, 2016 / 9:57 pm

Strange right?! We had the bright spring one, but I noticed a lovely pearl themed one in the states that never made it here 😦

• annie's beauty... April 20, 2016 / 1:38 pm

they did reformulated a few of their nail polishes ( like their best sellers or something! )… but again! I couldn’t test them because they’re not here yet! :/

• Anne April 21, 2016 / 9:56 pm

oooh not that again. Not sure they have made it here, though the new lipsticks did finally arrive (A)

• annie's beauty... April 22, 2016 / 8:21 am

I saw that you did a review on your new lipstick! I own a couple of the discontinued Dior Serums and I have a feeling that the Chanel ones are quite similar! I need to check them on my Sephora!

• Anne April 27, 2016 / 10:20 am

Haven’t tried the Dior Serums so I can’t actually compare them, but I agree they sound similar.