My Go-To Make-up Look

Fresh Spring Look (1)

Just a quick little post to show you my current go-to make-up look: basic, fresh, and super quick. There is also a lovely mix of budget and high end products in there, so something for everyone.

This look is essentially a mix of some of my favorite make-up products. A simple base with Loreal True Match and the Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer is lifted by the amazing Hourglass Ambient Palette. These and the H&M Pure Radiance Powder Blushes add just the right amount of glow.

Fresh spring look selfie (3)

The eyes are more budget proof with my beloved Iconic 2 Redemption Palette from Makeup Revolution and Max Factor’s Velvet Volume mascara for lashes with an impact. Clinique’s chubby stick in Super Strawberry is a great fresh option for natural lips but you could swap it for your own favorite nude lipstick or spice the look up by adding a bolder color.

This is my current go-to look: what’s in your make-up bag at the moment?

Fresh Spring Look (1)

Even een korte post om je mijn huidige standaard make-up look te laten zien: simpel, fris, en lekker snel. Een mooie mix van budget en luxe producten, dus er zit voor iedereen wel iets tussen.

Deze look is een mix van sommige van favoriete make-up producten. Een simpele basis van Loreal True Match en Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer word opgevrolijkt door het geweldige Hourglass Ambient Palette. Dit poeder en de H&M Pure Radiance Powder Blushes geven net de juiste hoeveelheid natuurlijke glans.

Fresh spring look selfie (3)

De ogen zijn wat beter te betalen met mijn geliefde Iconic 2 Redemption Palette van Makeup Revolution en Max Factor’s Velvet Volume mascara voor wimpers met impact. Clinique’s chubby stick in Super Strawberry is een fijne frisse optie voor natuurlijke lippen maar je kunt hem natuurlijk vervangen door je favoriete nude lipstick of door een fellere kleur voor een pittiger effect.

Dit is mijn huidige go-to look: wat zit er op dit moment in jouw make-up tas?

29 thoughts on “My Go-To Make-up Look

1. Mercy Immanuela September 21, 2016 / 6:14 pm

What a beautiful look! And you have gorgeous eyes.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

2. pinksundaysblog August 27, 2016 / 9:30 pm

Pretty!!

• Anne July 12, 2016 / 9:31 am

Such an amazing palette ๐Ÿ˜€

3. fivezero June 27, 2016 / 7:03 pm

Lovely look! I just got that eyeshadow palette in a swap and need to try it ASAP.

• Anne June 28, 2016 / 10:48 am

Oh it is just divine! I hope you’ll love it ๐Ÿ˜€

• Anne June 28, 2016 / 10:50 am

Aaah thanks ๐Ÿ˜€

• Anne June 28, 2016 / 10:50 am

4. Amelia Vesper June 24, 2016 / 8:50 pm

A gorgeous and glowing everyday look! My daily beauty routine these days includes the NARS contouring palette in Paloma, Julep’s lip oil in Covet, Diorshow mascara, and lots of bronze/golden brown eyeshadow ๐Ÿ™‚

xo Mil

• Anne June 28, 2016 / 10:51 am

Oh that sounds amazing too! Must check out that nars palette, I have severe narsissist tendencies ๐Ÿ™‚
      Also, thanks for remindign me about the diorshow mascaras, those are amazing and somehow I totally forgot!
      xo Anne

• Amelia Vesper June 29, 2016 / 12:03 am

Oh I’m the same way! ๐Ÿ™‚

5. stashy June 24, 2016 / 4:32 pm

So fresh! I’m really liking how that blush looks on you! I shall have to check it out at H&M next time I’m there.
    Currently I’m wearing a lot of bronzey shades on the lids and peachy blushes – I rotate daily so no specifics!

• Anne June 28, 2016 / 10:54 am

Oh bronze and peach sounds lovely! I am feeling the desire for peach when the sun is out, but so far our summer has been miserable. I have been trying to find my perfect golden bronze shade: any tips?

6. Lifestylebites3 June 24, 2016 / 3:27 pm

I totally Agree that UD naked skin concealer and HG ambient palette could able to bring all the magic and glow that one sought after to

7. Nadine June 24, 2016 / 2:47 pm

This look is so beautiful on you, Anne! I am currently in love with Lancome Teint miracle foundation as my everyday foundation. It’s just so radiant and beautiful so anything you pair with it just looks pulled together.
    This look you have created is incredibly elegant. ๐Ÿ™‚ xx

• Anne June 28, 2016 / 10:55 am

I have been wondering about the lancome teint ever since I received a sample. it was a horrible orange shade (ofcourse) but I loved the texture. What shade are you wearing?
      xo Anne

• Nadine June 28, 2016 / 11:23 am

I use the shade 010 – Beige Porcelaine. ๐Ÿ˜Š
        That’s the worst when you get a sample and it’s the wrong colour! It’s an amazing foundation though. It’s definitely worth a trip to a Lancรดme counter to get a sample of the proper colour for your skin-tone. Xx

• Anne June 28, 2016 / 10:55 am

Oh the H&M blushes are great: definitely try those ๐Ÿ˜€

8. Lonneke June 24, 2016 / 9:10 am

Mooie producten gebruik je. Ik gebruik ook bijna dagelijks het palette van Revolution Iconic 2 Redemption, helaas is deze wel bijna op ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Anne June 28, 2016 / 10:56 am

Iconic 2 is gewoon te mooi. Wauw, je gebruikt hem vast veel als ie al bijna op is.