Polish Pick: Berries and Cream

I love breaking up my streak of summer pastel and bright nails with a spot of the unexpected: like Berries and Cream. This dark wine red nail polish from Rimmel’s 60 seconds super shine collection is perfect as a vampy accent in a summer outfit.

Rimmel 60 seconds berries and cream 340 nail polish swatch

I love these 60 seconds polishes. To be honest, I don’t find they try that much faster – an certainly not in 60 seconds – but they are affordable, last well on the nails, and there are some amazing colours in the collection. A great budget alternative for Essie.

Ik vind het fijn om mijn zomerse reeks pastel en felle nagels af en toe te onderbreken met iets verrassends: zoals Berries and Cream. Deze donkere wijnrode nagellak uit Rimmel’s 60 seconds super shine collectie is super als een vamp-achtig accent bij een zomerse outfit.

Rimmel 60 seconds berries and cream 340 nail polish swatch

Ik ben dol op de 60 seconds lakjes. Om eerlijk te zijn vind ik dat ze niet zoveel sneller drogen – en zeker niet in 60 seconden – maar ze zijn betaalbaar, blijven lang mooi zitten, en er zitten een paar hele toffe kleuren in de collectie.Een goed budget alternatief voor Essie.

14 thoughts on “Polish Pick: Berries and Cream

• Anne July 18, 2016 / 7:04 pm

Thanks, so pretty right?!

1. fivezero July 14, 2016 / 3:34 pm

Sigh, love that deep vampy shade! Rimmel has some lovely colors.

• Anne July 18, 2016 / 7:05 pm

Me too! Love a good vampy nail. Rimmel does make some amazing budget polishes πŸ™‚

• Anne July 18, 2016 / 7:06 pm

I love pastel but sometimes a girl just needs to vamp it up a little πŸ˜‰

2. stashy July 13, 2016 / 5:28 pm

Hmm I saw these 60 second Rimmel polishes on sale. I’ve been curious about them but I find quick dry polishes to always bubble on me – so odd since I always use a quick dry top coat and don’t have that issue. Might have to give the Rimmels a try – they’re only $4 right now.

• Anne July 18, 2016 / 7:09 pm

I have several of these and I like them, but I do have to admit it occasionally bubbles on me. Just every now and then, I personally think it might be when I add a second layer a little to quickly.

3. Lauren July 13, 2016 / 1:55 pm

Ooo this colour is gorgeous!

4. Chanelle July 13, 2016 / 1:12 pm

The 60 second polishes I’ve tried from Rimmel have always dried rather quickly I’ve thought. I tend to wait about half an hour in between coats anyway but I could probably get away with 5-10 x

• Anne July 18, 2016 / 7:11 pm

I agree they dry quicker than normal…but 60 seconds is a bit much πŸ˜‰

• Chanelle July 18, 2016 / 10:55 pm

Hopefully someday nail polish will dry that quickly haha!