Golden Goodie: Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Or

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Or golden body oil

Some fragrances just instantly transport you back to a great memory and the tropical scent of Nuxe’s Huile Prodigieuse just reminds me of summer as a child. I don’t know why exactly, but it works every time I open the bottle. Just makes me happy, but it isn’t the only great thing about this mini bottle of Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Or.

This summer version of the great classic body oil has a slight orange hue and delicate golden shimmers. Our summer weather hasn’t exactly been great, so my legs are horribly white and this makes them look absolutely amazing. You can definitely see the little sparkles up close, so a great treat for special occasions or date nights.

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Or golden body oil

Like the original Huile Prodigieuse, it is a lovely hydrating oil that really helps take care of your skin. It sinks in quickly, though, so no need to wait for ages to get dressed.

A great summer skincare product, that has actually helped remind me I should hydrate my body (despite a massive skincare routine for my face, I somehow always forget the rest of my skin). Love it.

8 thoughts on “Golden Goodie: Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Or

1. ClassicMaggie August 10, 2016 / 5:58 am

This sounds really nice! I’m super pale most of the year too so I could use a hint of tint and shimmer so my legs don’t look like frozen chicken…😏

Liked by 2 people

• Anne August 13, 2016 / 10:44 am

Oh this works! My legs have been awfull 😦 I had gotten a tiny bit of color on them and than the weather turned to winter and now they resemble frozen chicken again 😉

2. stashy August 5, 2016 / 7:27 pm

I love the smell of this! Completely makes me think of summertime. I only tried this golden one at the store and it’s so pretty. I use the regular one in the winter months – great stuff and lasts a while too.

• Anne August 8, 2016 / 7:54 pm

Best smell ever! I like the golden glitter, but the normal version is much more versatile I think. Wouldn’t use this in winter.

• Anne August 8, 2016 / 7:55 pm

Very tropical! Have you tried the normal version? It is exactly the same smell.

• Anne August 13, 2016 / 10:57 am

I am horrible at describing scents…the best I can come up with for this is hawaii and tropical 😉